The Support Coordinator is the point person in developing and sustaining a team of financial supporters committed to providing the needs of the ministry to advance the Gospel to the young people in your community.
A First Priority Global Support Coordinator will:
- Work under the authority of the Community Coordinator/Mentor (CCM) leading your First Priority Team.
- In partnership with your CCM, be committed to the understanding and communicating the First Priority Mission, Vision and Strategy with those who have a passion to reach the Next Generation with the Gospel in your community.
- In partnership with your CCM, create a budget to help fund the local school or community model of First Priority.
- In partnership with your CCM, assemble a team of people who love to give and who believe in what First Priority is trying to do in your community.
- In partnership with your CCM and the support team you have assembled, create a strategic plan of action to raise the funds needed to support the budget you have created for your community.
- Passionately pursue Christ-likeness with evidence of the fruit of the Spirit described in Galatians 5:22-23. Be committed to a personal pursuit of Christ-likeness, spending time with God in prayer, consistent in studying God’s Word, and faithfully worshipping with other believers.
- Work with others in the spirit of unity as described in the prayer of Jesus in John 17:20-21 and in Romans 12:10-11. Be committed to lead by example within the First Priority group and outside the group at all times. As disciples of Jesus Christ, we are teaching others to live and share the hope of Christ by the way we act, speak, and live.