The Community Coordinator/Mentor (CCM) is the point person in initiating and growing the First Priority ministry in their city/community. Through an FPG certified National Ambassador, the CCM is trained and mentored to help them succeed. It is important that the CCM keeps the Mission, Vision, and Strategy of First Priority pure and clear. The CCM keeps the plan simple and focused.
The COMMUNITY COORDINATOR/MENTOR will:
- Be responsible for fulfilling the mission, vision and strategy of First Priority in their community.
- Become a certified CCM by completing the certification training so they will understand and learn how to accomplish this covenant.
- Create a First Priority Core4 Team in their community composed of Godly followers of Christ from as many different churches in the area as possible to serve the functions of Disciple, Minister, Pray and Give.
- Establish a First Priority ministry in every school/area in their community.
- Report monthly on the activities of their community ministry at www.firstpriority.global.
- Passionately pursue Christ-likeness with evidence of the fruit of the Spirit described in Galatians 5:22-23. Be committed to a personal pursuit of Christ-likeness, spending time with God in prayer, consistent in studying God’s Word, and faithfully worshipping with other believers.
- Work with others in the spirit of unity as described in the prayer of Jesus in John 17:20-21 and in Romans 12:10-11. Be committed to lead by example within the First Priority group and outside the group at all times. As disciples of Jesus Christ, we are teaching others to live and share the hope of Christ by the way we act, speak and live.